Monday, March 20, 2006

Where'd that go?

Looking for my camera battery charger. I know I put it here somewhere...

Moving is largely complete. Boxes, Skis and Clothes have been moved. A bed and desk has been acquired.

Things needed:

Hanger for dress clothes
Dresser for normal clothes
Light fixture for room
Big ass spice rack/cabinet
Extra shelves for plates, pots and pans
3M wall stickers for me to hang things

Partition wall :

The room between my room and a friend's is only partitioned by a set of Japanese sliding doors. The problem is that sound isolation between rooms isn't so good. Meaning that sound travels to easily. Time for some dry wall and sound insulation research.

It's going to take another 2 weeks atleast before the home is up and running the way I want it to. After that, it's house (appartment) warming party!

No comments: