Sunday, March 19, 2006

Where did all this stuff come from!?

I am now 5 hours in to packing... how did I acquire all this stuff? Drawer after drawer after drawer, it's still going. I haven't started packing my clothes yet and it's 3:30 am. This does not bode well for the hero. Better now than later I guess.

I move things by truck tomorrow, the main objective is to get everything that I can't move on my scooter into the truck and get it hauled off. Get most of my main stuff out of here and I can deal with the smaller things over a 2 week window and clean this place out. Pictures of my stuff later.

FYI, my spice cabinet has been packed-- it took 2 boxes! Pictures of the mess another day (I am taking pictures of it!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!! :)

Paladiamors said...

Thanks!