Monday, May 29, 2006

Sunday == Zoom

Still busy this Sunday. Blew the morning teaching and trying to get my solid state physics homework done. I got some comprehensive notes off the web on how to solve my problem... took me the entire day to finally figure it out. Fell asleep a few times during the afternoon reading and writing out equations...

I keep meaning to do some updating with pictures and stuff (and even write essays from time to time) but things just keep poping up. By evening, an inpromptu dinner with friends occured with me as head chef for the evening. We didn't finish untill about 11:30 and finished cleaning by about midnight. Spent another 2 and a half hours to finally finish off my problem set and now it's almost 3. I have class at 8:50 am tomorrow. Where does my time go? I need to work hard this week to get some results for next week to present at my lab meeting.

When you're busy, it is sometimes hard to make time for certain things, but when there's a will, there's always a way. Gotta work on that "will" part a little more... (it's the small things that suck up my time... like reading news, pockets of goofing off... etc etc etc).

No comments: