Monday, September 19, 2005

Ne How!

Greetings from Taiwan. I've been here since last Wedensday and will be here until this comming Wedensday where I will catch my flgiht back to Japan. It's been a jam packed trip so far, travelling to Taipei for the first 3 days with friends I met up with from the dorms to check out various museums and night markets; then moving down to Taichung to stay with family friends sa I toured around the big mountains in central Taiwan (breath taking views) then finally to the last leg of my trip to Shenzhen to meet up with the Wen family where I'll be staying until Wedensday.

Ps. Kevin if you're reading this your mom tells me that you haven't called within the last 10 days (tsk tsk :).

Arrived at 7:30 am this morning, spent today going around the Shenzhen technology and science park, out for a walking tour of the city, lots of food, a quick return back home, more food, more walking and more food. At this rate, I am going to be bringing back a few extra kilos of extra "baggage" to Japan.

I have a really big library of pictures that I will be posting when I get back to Japan. Hope all's well back home (I hear it's getting pretty hot over there).

Lates for now!

2 comments:

Paladiamors said...

Good grief, I can just imagine how many other languages I will end up mangling thanks to my spelling errors.

Anonymous said...

reporting from Kaikan...everything is fine here. Hope to see you soon when you return from your trip.