Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Going to be a rough trip to Nagoya

Not sure when my papers for registration are going to come in yet for university. Official results are to be presented at the university on the 7th. I will be attending the presentation... which is going to be some list posted at the main engineering office at the University.

I am hoping that the paper work makes to me in time before I leave, if not, the office just told me to do it when I can get around to it.

Depature to Nagoya on the 8th on an afternoon bus, arrival to Shinjuku at 10:00 pm, catch 11:30 night bus from Shinjuku to Nagoya. Arrival in Nagoya at 6:10 am. This is going to be a 13 hour bus ride to Nagoya! Painful indeed for local travel. The last time I had to deal with a long bus ride was to Calgary for a band trip in grade 8. That trip was 14 hours... but I had lots of good friends on that bus to keep ourselves entertained. I'll be brining some research papers along to read on the bus.

Going to meet up with Alex and say over for the 9th and 10th. Check out the expo and hang out. Hitch the bullet train back to Tokyo on the 11th. Debating if I should make a pitstop at Fuji mountain on the way. If timing works out right, I will hit the mountain for the day and visit my uncle in the Evening (Fuji mountain has been on my todo list for Japan!).

Stay in Tokyo for the 11th, 12th and 13th. 14th, catch plane to Taiwan and meet up with Rifan and Abby (I am very much looking forward to seeing them again!). Stay in Taipei for the 14th,15th and 16th then depart to Taichung to meet up with family friends on the evening of the 16th and stay over to the 19th. Depart 19th and head off to visit Kevin's family for a day. 21th, return to Tokyo. Hitch either a bus or a bullet train back into Sendai.

Gotta get packed and clear out the fridge on the 7th :)

No comments: