Saturday, August 13, 2005

Life does exist!

Allright, so I might have been obsessed with the news and other things the last little while, that isn't to say that I don't have a life here.

I've been in Japan a little too long now!


I even eat fruits with chopsticks (I don't even have a set of forks!).. those are chopped pineapples and that was breakfast :)


The picture above was dinner. Flour coated chicken with Szechwan pepper fried in garlic butter and a side of pasta in olive oil, garlic salt, lemon pepper and basil with chopped green peppers. Wow that's a mouthful (literally! haw haw).


Mood lighting anyone? I did some decorating today. I got some chrismas lights and threw them up now I can work on my computer in the evenings in dim lighting. It's a lot nicer than having room lights blaring at full blast all night.

And that's my random update for the evening :) Time to do some reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the lights! Very nice...sorta like candles but safer.

Margaret said...

i love the lights. It's sooooo romantic. It's the perfect mood lighting.....*wink wink*.