Sunday, October 17, 2010

Being with the right peoole is rejuvinating

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of going to a small gathering of Tokyo based programmers working or interested in start ups. Though interaction with everyone wasn't technical in nature, it was great to meet people working to starting their own businesses.

The great part of everyone was how supportive to each other they were. I would have thought that the world of startups be all about competition but it isn't, it is also about people helping each other out. I sense of altruism and community resonates well with me and I want to work in an environment like that.

I talked about being in a place with the right kind of culture in an earlier post, that community is the kind of place where I want to be.BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: