Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finding customers

I think that the hardest part or business is getting getting paying customers. You could make or do anything that you wanted, but if no one is willing to pay for it, then you are going to end up as a non profit organization.

Coming up with solution to problems is easy, the real trick is finding problems that people are wiling to pay to have solved for them. I was fortunate to have that opportunity once as a tutor. Teaching was a trivial problem, I was just simply good at it. People caught on and starting thawing wads of cash at me for that service. I mainly taught math and physics but demand grew into other demands and I even ended up teaching easy writing and programming. Filling a demand is the easy part, so long thar you have the background to solve it. Everyone has skills to do something, the challenge is to find a demand ghat is easy for you to fill. Get that equation down and you'll be on the way to being rich.

No comments: