Friday, March 02, 2007

Pictures of France!

So I finally did it, I got the album made and uploaded the pictures. I took most of the better ones which were about 83 of them and uploaded them to my Picasa account. Click on the bale of French bread to see my photos of France! Also Kai-Ling was ever so kind to also upload her pictures to Picasa and made an album of her own, click on the Eiffel tower and me for her album.



This is a shout out to Nadege and Kai-Ling two very amazing friends that took the time out of their weekend to come out and visit me in Paris. They came a long way from the west coast of France, a 2 hour express train ride, to come and meet up with me. You two are awesome.

All the best and merci. We will meet again!

1 comment:

Nad Max said...

Mais je vous en prie, Monsieur, c'était un plaisir. :-D