Friday, August 25, 2006

Presentation Slides Complete

I have as of now, finished making my presentation slides for my in house lab presentation 3 weeks from now. My presentation weighs in at 40 slides and my goal is to do this presentation in under an hour. The material covered in each slide is not dense which should allow me to whip through them fast and concentrate on the results of my work. I have data from 4 sets of experiments I would like to discuss.

I still have to provide a hand out to the lab on my work. I will aim to provide 4 pages of material for the hand outs and leave it at that. It should take me approximately 2~3 days to do working at a moderate pace. I still have to make some images for the handouts which maybe a little time consuming.

Hopefully I'll have everything down by this weekend and can concentrate on my internship and fun on the weekends.

No comments: