Friday, August 04, 2006

End of Exams

Exams ended on Wendensday and it's great to be free... sort'a. My last exam was on Wedensday for my controls course. We had 90 minutes to write the exam but I was done in 30 and was the first one out! Boo yeah. The exam was open book too and I heard through out the exam the flipping of papers while people frantically looked for notes on how to solve a certain problem. Unfortunately, it was sort of a cute problem that needed some thinking to solve.

I have to prepare for my in-house lab presentation coming up in September. But the problem is that I will be away on internship for 3 weeks and my presentation occurs the day after I get back. Meaning that I need to get some results together and have the thing ready before I head off. There's always something to do... but I guess it's better that way.

No comments: