Monday, June 14, 2010

Must reduce clutter

I have come to the conclusion that I have way to much junk in my room and life in general, thus leading to way too much management overhead. Having too much overhead gets in the way of making decisions and getting things done, so I have decided to start by slowly getting rid of things that I don't use so that I can focus on the essentials better.

The first thing I am going to do is start getting rid of junk in my room, clear off the tables and organize for only the essentials. After that, I'll be going through the computer to organize my data and start trashing things that I don't need.

Finally, I need to go through my cell phone contact list and start organizing it and get rid of contacts that I never contact and keep a list of people that I regularly want to contact.

I'll be trying to do this over the span of a week so I'll see how this goes.

No comments: