Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Midnight already

This is post 500. Over the last 5 years of doing this blog, I average about 1 post every 3 days.

I will admit that the writing quality and the depth of analysis that I've been doing recently has gone down significantly recently. It is sometimes said that the productive prime of one's life is when you're at 27. I am now 2 years past that prime and perhaps we might be seeing this effect occurring. Maybe it's also the lack of time that I have to do any significant writing/thinking either. I used to be able to get away with making blog posts from my desk at university, now making blog posts from work is kind of sketchy... but anyways, I digress.

Today, I finished work about 8:30 ish and came home where I did my usual exercise routine, took a shower, organized some photos and cleaned off my computer desk. By the time I had everything done, it's already midnight. It's amazing how quickly time flies, the passage of time is really different now that I've gotten older- it is a peculiar thing.

It just means that I am going to have to work harder to make every second count. After getting my room all cleaned up, I'll be looking into cutting out activities where I end up wasting my time doing nothing productive.

No comments: