Friday, January 05, 2007

Seminar Presentation Prep

Got an in-lab seminar to give tomorrow. Just started preparing today, meaning I've got a bunch of preparation to do. Tomorrow's topic is going to be on a simple introduction into scripting AutoCAD for silicon mask design. Most people here do it by hand but I've found a way to use an external program to make the design work a lot easier. What they do in a day, I can do in an hour.

Pictures of the ski trip are still in the works. I have to touch up some of the pictures (ie, up the contrast, play with the brightness do some cropping and etc) before I upload them. But in the mean time, enjoy these few pics of my new year's ski trip.


Hiroko throwing a snowball at Greg


Me at the top of Appi Mountain

More pretty pictures to follow, next week.

No comments: