Thursday, December 22, 2005

The New Years is comming!

Well in less than 10 days, this year is going to come to an end... and you know what? It's that time of year again to make new years resolutions. Yay, actually, I'm kind of looking forward to making some new years resolutions (NB: don't let New Years to be the only time to make resolutions btw).

So what do I have in store for the resolutions? Not so sure yet, but I have a general idea... but I'll post it when I have them down. Also the other interesting thing is that I have my old resolutions on file from the psat 2 years on my computer after hosting my old blog. I'll make the post first and make a comparison of my resolutions compared to the past 2 years. Interesting food for thought.

Anyways, here's looking towards 2006. 2005 was a great year, just hoping that 2006 is just as good.

Time to get ready for the Lab's pre-new year's party (they really don't have x-mas parties here... they have pre-new years parties instead.

1 comment:

Wrazn said...

Hm. Maybe you need to resolve to use a spellchecker, ol' fiend of mine? :)