Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Picture Album

It's 4:50 am. I can't sleep and I have a sore throat. I'll just work on this blog instead :P. Allright so some of you might be wondering what's with the really, really long posts over the last "week." Actually it's a collection of summaries I've been writing in the mornings on my computer while I was jet lagged(ie me waking up at 5:00 am and typing away for several hours). So finally after getting my internet conncetion yesterday, I just back posted most of my summaries which turned out to be really, really long. So to save you the trouble of reading everything I've been up to (and for those of you that got a few of my e-mail updates while I was running around Japan) you need not read everything (well except for the April 16th entry which is kind'a interesting :P).

But if you're looking for the express verion of what I've been up to check out this short photo album... enjoy!

No comments: