Thursday, October 06, 2011

Is a crash on the way?

I know for sure that a huge rally is probably not on the schedule, but there ought to be either a crash or stagnation in the stock market. So long as you have the timing right, selling calls during times of high volatility would be smart to me. I don't hold any short positions yet (I wished I did) just because I haven't had time to do sufficient time to get myself into the right positions.

Of an interesting note, the venture business in the US could be looking to take a hit in the slowing economy and this is something that I'd like to keep an eye on.

As for now, the yen is sky rocketing like crazy. What that means to me is that I'll be looking in ways of putting in more over time to make more cash and sell yen for other currencies because I think the yen is over values.

No comments: