Sunday, August 29, 2010

I hate long winded writing

There is a large plethora of blog posts and articles on the internet. The more text I need to go through to figure out what is going on the more of my time that is wasted. The most unfortunate thing about certain websites is that they are starting to read more like magazines instead of good essays. Basically the more text they have, spanned across more pages means more page views and a bigger chance of generating ad revenue.

In short, there is too much long winded crap that gets posted out there and I hate it when my time is wasted by websites with too much filler material. I like succinct and to the point writing. My writing isn't like that and it shows and I think it's pretty bad. I am going to kick this dry spell of writing and poor writing eventually so bear with me.

No comments: