Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Free from money, free from taxes

We are taxed, and we are taxed so heavily.
Depending on what we earn,
we are taxed from 30% to 50% of our money.
12 to 20 years of our working lives go to running the government.

They tell us that it's for our health,
to keep us safe,
for us to be educated,
and for our roads to be maintained.
Do we really need to work all these years to maintain all these things?

I'd rather not pay taxes,
Because I can't believe these costs.
I'll build my own house,
grow my own food.

I'll make my own things
and still be just as happy.
I'll stop working for money,
and they'll have "no-thing" to take.

They'll come to my door in panic,
because they're getting no cash.
They'll demand that I work,
It's my income they want.
I'll tell them "no way,"
because I'm not your slave or for money.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And hen you are really sick/disabled/unable to work you will...?