Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thailand so far

It ha been 5 days since leaving Japan and arriving to Thailand. I spent the first 4 in Bangkok and decided to get out to the countryside to for a while to see something different. The countryside is very nice and I am glad that I made the move out, though I can only spend a few days out here.

In a few days, I will be heading south of Thailand to the Phuket area to relax and sample some of the very nice beaches over there. Though I have been uploading my pictures to the intenet daily, I haven't had the time to write any indepth article as of yet since I am at an internet cafe and it does take a good while for me to write my posts, though I am keeping a travel log.

For the time being, the photo albums I have been making will have to suffice for now and I've provided links to them below:

Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5

I am very happy that I made it out here. The country is very fascinating and I had the chance to make some friends that were willing to show me around and teach me the culture. I will go into detail, but that will have to wait for another time (ie. when I am not too busy having fun, then coming home late to download pictures and have to get to bed early for an early start the next day!)

3 comments:

Lord Metroid said...

Cool lots of traveling you are doing. Sounds awesome! Have fun. I personally never been to Thailand, don't think it is a place I would go even though many Swedes travel there. Way to hot! Japan is hot, I can't imagine Thailand's furnace temperatures.

yuti said...

Take me with you!!!

I'm dying right now in school. I need a break. I need a life.

Paladiamors said...

Metroid

Well, Thailand isn't that hot actually. Less humid than Japan and even less hot. I am pretty comforable over here, then again, it has been rather cloudy for the last few days. But still, not bad at all!

Yuti!

Swim over here and catch the next plane with me. I leave Bangkok for Vietnam!