Saturday, June 02, 2007

Some Humor

I was taking to a friend of mine, Hiroko on the phone yesterday and she was telling me about one of her mis-adventures in English. Apparently one day, she got an e-mail from a friend of hers that was pretty good in Japanese. He sent off an e-mail in Japanese to her and ended it with "talk to you soon" which she didn't understand at first. After doing a word for word translation, she thought that he was going to call, kept the phone near-by and patiently waited for the phone call that never came. I thought that was kind of cute.

I was also just reading a webpage recently with a funny piece of humor. A guy traveling to Australia was asked by the custom's officer if he had any past criminal records. The guy responded with "I didn't know that it was a requirement to get in." Haha!

No comments: