Saturday, September 02, 2006

On my way to Mt Fuji

Arrived last night in Mito, which is abut a 1 hr car's ride form Utsunomiya or a 1.5 hour's ride on train to meet up with Natali whom has been really cool to off me a place to stay. Arrived in at about 10:00 pm the night before and hung out with the JETS in Ibaraki. Really cool people, had a blast and hung out with them till 3:00 am.

We are getting ready to head out to the mountain on bus. Going to be about 23 of us all together so it's going to be quite the hiking party in more ways than one. The peak of Mt. Fuji is 3000m above sea level and currently about 4C. Pretty darn cold, the base of the mountain is about 26C now. Quite the difference hey?

Well, I'm off to catch my bus. I'll be back Sunday ish with a report. That's all for now!

No comments: