Friday, June 17, 2005

Picture time

I hit the Matsushima islands last weekend with the volunteers. The Matsushima islands are said to be one of most beautiful places in Japan. So I brought my camera with me and off I went. Such as with cameras, one cannot really capture the essence of a place-- It's one of those "you have to be there" places.

Pictures here.

My neighbours are getting plastered this evening and are about to embark on a clubbing adventure right now. As for me, I just came back from the gym at about 10:00 pm, totally pooped and I've got a lab meeting tomorrow at 9:00 am. These lab people of mine are crazy, they have meetings every Saturday and work like dogs during the week. Very intense! I'll post more about my lab experience later on but for now... I need rest.

ZZzzzzz...

--Edit--

Hahahah! These people are hilariously drunk. One of them took out the fire extinguisher and fired it in the hallway not realizing what he was doing!

Next door:
"Holy $*%&( what the hell did you just do?"
"Ha ha ha I dunno, I just felt like it!"

No comments: