Monday, May 23, 2005

Hot Spring Adventures

Allright finally I can post pictures again. New album is up: Trip to Ichinobo Hot Springs. The hot springs resourt was located about 1 hour out of the main city by car, so we met up in front of the dorm with the volunteers and were off on our merry way. For 2000 yen (About 22 bucks) for entrance and lunch, we got to sit back and relax at a pretty darn nice resourt. I can't wait for the winter where I can sit in the springs surrounded in Snow, now that'll be quite the site.

Spent the day today cleaning the room and doing shopping. I finally have a bike as of wedensday. Since the last month, I must have clocked atleast 80 km on foot min from all the walking. A 40 min walk to the University is shortened down to 15 mins... holy crap, I totally feel the difference. Since walking everyday, I've lost 4 lbs since getting in to Japan. That's allright, I just want to replace it all with muscle :)

More pictures on the way soon!

No comments: