Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Resting the hands for now

It is a lull in writing on this blog for reasons I don't know at the moment. I probably am just a little tired and finding that I have less time to self reflect and write. There have been a lot of things I have been thinking about but usually end up forgetting about them, that or I've just been too lazy to write.

I've found that I've become much less motivated to write. The reasons why are probably numerous. For a reason, I have started keeping more to myself as of late, meaning that I do much less communication and at the same time, I realize, I have also have started to lose my communication skills in tandem.

There aren't a whole lot of people I can communicate at the same level that I think at, with some of the language barrier here. There are still many cultural "in" things (like old TV shows or want not) that I don't get either. From time to time, I find myself the odd man out and have gotten used to it, so I usually don't mind finding my own ways of going about and enjoying myself. Usually, just walks or heading out to new places I've never been to on my own.

Anyways, when it seems I am ready to come back out to the world again, I will make my return. For a person that has usually seen myself as an extrovert, I am also finding plenty of peace spending time on my own.

No comments: