Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Lights in Sendai and Happy b-day to Mayuko!

As of Tuesday, the main boulevard in Sendai had the Christmas lights officially turned on. I skipped out of lab early (at 5 pm!) and made my way out to the main boulevard armed with my camera. The kicker was that I left my battery back at lab... after so diligently deciding that I would charge it for today's event.

Well I made the trip back anyhow and I'll let the results speak for themselves.


Santa in a pickup truck!


The streets lit up in lights!

I've also made a small album of the event here.

Also, last week was Mayuko's b-day and a good time was definitely had! More so for us because it was a surprise! Even I was surprised, because the party was put together just a day in advance!


Presents! Presents! All miiiiine!

Cheers all around!

Pictures from the event, here!

No comments: