Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Appartment Search!

I have 1 month to find a new place to stay. Currently searching with a Japanese guy and a gal from Calgary to find a new place to stay. Room mates might be fun, that is, if we can find a place to stay.

Doable, dunno. But we'll see how it goes. I'll post what I have learned with regards to appartment searching later on. But prices look somewhat comparable to what we pay back in Vancouver... for Sendai atleast and Sendai is very much like Vancouver population wise... also with beaches and mountains...???) Yeah, I really picked right, I'm living in the Japanese version of Vancouver sans the really pretty buildings we have in downtown.

Prices and my adventures talking with agents later on. First, I need a place to stay.

Wish me luck.

No comments: