Sunday, June 27, 2021

So many interesting ideas

I spent some of my morning today watching interesting documentaries on youtube. There is one channel, called Freethink that covered a variety of great topics that innovative people are working on. I really enjoyed watching these videos covering topics such as solar concentration, vertical farming, satellite hacking, modular buildings and more. 

I just haven't had the time to think about basic problems in different ways recently and found watching shows about these topics to be really mentally refreshing -- there are just many different interesting problems / topics out there with fascinating nuances that are just waiting to be explored. I really do think there should be a place where people can spend with the right tools and implements to research topics that are interesting and have the right people around to drive a project forward. People that are working on these things are inspirational to me and the discoveries and results that they come across is a result of persistence and spending time on a topic. I think I'd like to spend more time working on these kinds of projects and fostering the right kind of connections to inspire creative thinkers to put things together.

There are more youtube channels out there with fascinating makers working on interesting projects out there that I have been following. Perhaps I should spend some time to write down ideas on interesting topics from them and spend more time exploring these topics in more depth.

And also, I should get back into writing again.

No comments: