Monday, September 08, 2008

A lull in writing

It's been a while since the last time I've done any serious writing. I was working on a complicated post just up until now but I simply could not bring my self to finish it because of all the different points I wanted to make and going everywhere with the post. In short, I've gotten rusty when it comes to writing.

It's what happens when you start slacking off on anything. Eventually, I do want to get back into writing well thought out articles. I am just going to have to make time and motivate myself to do.

I'll be back, later on.

2 comments:

*~MaNgKoOd~* said...

Event I don't really understand much of what you wrote.. hahaa... I still keep coming back here tho.

Talk to you later.

Unknown said...

Actually, I was kinda hoping you'd comment on today's market events =P