Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July 24th 2007

My final defense will he held this coming Tuesday and I will be making my presentation to 4 professors, 2 of which are from my lab and 2 others in the Nanomecanics department. My presentation is largely done weighing at 40 some odd slides. I will be trimming this presentation down to 20 minutes and to allow 10 minutes for questioning. I find it rather interesting that I will be summarizing 2 years of work into 20 minutes.

After that, I will be waiting for a response from the conference organizers that will be hosting a conference in Denmark. If things go well, I will he hoping to attend a nanotechnology conference somewhere in September for about 4~5 day in Demnark and perhaps do some traveling around Europe if I can swing that.

This will be a busy next few months, but I will be looking forward to it.

No comments: